Animal Control

Report a Concern

To report loose, injured, and/or deceased domestic animals, please contact the police department at (662) 453-3311 and ask for Animal Control.

To report concerns about wild animals, contact the Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks at (601) 432-2400.

Adoption Information

Dogs and cats may be adopted from the Leflore County Humane Society.